College and Young Adult Ministry
Well hey there! Whether Duluth is your home or if you moved here for college, we are so glad that you are here! Part of the reason we chose to build the Vineyard at 1533 W. Arrowhead road is so we could be close to the college campuses- we LOVE college students, which is why we have lots of ways for you to connect in community. Love Jesus? Awesome! Not into the whole church thing? Cool, we still want to get to know you. We are more about relationship than we are about religion. Our hope is to help every student get into a transformative relationship with Jesus and to keep building a community of college-aged folk with real authentic relationships where we can have open conversation, encourage one another, wrestle with big questions, and have a ton of fun!
There are tons of ways to connect:
- Check out a service on the weekend
- Join one of our college small groups
- Come (and bring your friends!) to Finals Relief Night each semester or other events throughout the year
- Come hang out with us as we table on campus throughout the year. Help out with what we’ve got going on. It’s fun to give away free stuff and get to know people.
Feel free to email John at [email protected]
with any questions you have or for more ways to get plugged in around here!
Want to serve with College Ministries? We’d love to have you on the team! Ways to help:
- Organizing or participating in fun stuff on campus
- Putting up posters on campus
- Mentoring a College Student through Mentoring Disciples
- Serving at events like the Fall Welcome BBQ, Finals Relief Night, and more!
- Or… got another idea for how to serve our college students in a different way? We’d love to hear it!