Weekend Message from Philippians 1:1-2
1 Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all God’s holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons: 2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Reflect and Respond:
- What stood out most to you from this weekend’s message?
- What might God be inviting you to believe and to do in response?
Additional Exercise: Read through the entire book of Philippians in one sitting.
- It’s a short book and it should only take you 15-20 minutes.
- Imagine being a member of this church and receiving this letter from a dear friend and pastor, that is encouraging you to continue growing in your relationship with Jesus.
- You’ll be encouraged to do this exercise each week throughout this series. You might try reading a different Bible translation on some weeks to get a fresh read of the book.